Thursday, December 18, 2008

Be careful!



Wow. Fog this morning and me on the way to see a very nice ex-colleague. Just a few minutes before. I make a sudden and quite tight right on my bicycle... or try to. It slips, i crash on the ground, my hands hurt. Shoot.

Lost a good part of a front tooth. Some skin on my hands, not to bad, and as i later can see, some skin on my knees. Even the very thick wrangler is torn and quite bloody inside.

The truck driver seeing me got out of his cabin and asked if he could help, and waited a while to see if I were fine. THANKS! That was very kind and considerate.

Called Teresa, explained, apologized and she offered me to come to help, drive me somewhere etc. Thanks for that too, I did not need it fortunately but I am very grateful for the offer.

Called the dentist, they fit me in, they treated me (with a really good and not too expensive thing) and I tried to express my thanks with a little cake, as they had done their job instead of lunch break. Thanks again!

No comments:

Bookmark and Share